When you order from Diecast Model Centre, you do so safe in the knowledge that your 100% satisfaction is of paramount importance to us.
If for any reason you are not totally happy with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt for a no-quibble refund. All we ask is that the item (including the manufacturers box/case) is returned in the same unopened condition as when we despatched it.
And, whilst we do our best to ensure that you don't experience any problems with your purchase or our service, in the unlikely event that you do, we need to know about it and promise to do our utmost to fix any issues to your complete satisfaction.
How to Make a Return
- Visit our Returns Center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return and the reason why
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with details of how to send your item to us
Cancellation By You
- Prior To Payment and/or Despatch. If you wish to cancel your order prior to payment and/or despatch, then you must contact us requesting a cancellation of the transaction as soon as you can after placing your order. If your goods have already been despatched, it is the buyers’ responsibility to exercise a duty of reasonable care of those goods once received and to ensure that they are securely returned to us at the buyers’ expense under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- Upon Receipt. If you wish to cancel your after delivery of your goods, then you must request a cancellation of the transaction within 30 days of receipt of your goods. It is the buyers’ responsibility to exercise a duty of reasonable care of the goods and to ensure that they are securely returned to us at the buyers’ expense under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
We will take action against any breach of your statutory duty of reasonable care of the goods returned. Such breaches may include but are not limited to the unnecessary opening of the goods, breaking of box seals, damage to the goods, incomplete goods, goods in a condition not suitable for resale.
Refunds will be made within 2-7 days days of us getting the goods back and inspecting them.
In accordance with the Consumer Rights Regulations, we are not obliged to accept cancellations or provide refunds on auction-style listing transactions unless the goods are not as described or are faulty.
If Any Goods Are Faulty
- Where a fault occurs within 30 days (14 days for business customers) of delivery, we will offer either a replacement for an identical item (subject to availability) or a full refund.
- If you require a replacement item, you must notify us before making any returns. It is the buyers’ responsibility to exercise a duty of reasonable care of the faulty/defective goods and to ensure that they are securely returned to us.
- If you require a refund, you must notify us before making any returns. It is the buyers’ responsibility to exercise a duty of reasonable care of the faulty/defective goods and to ensure that they are securely returned to us.
Goods returned to us due to a fault or other defect will be inspected by us upon receipt and where this is confirmed, we will reimburse buyers within the EU for their return postage costs up to maximum of the cheapest available regular (non-courier) postal service.
This guarantee does not cover faults and or defects caused by accident, neglect, misuse, normal wear and tear or malicious damage.
Refunds will be made within 2-7 days after the transaction is cancelled.
If Goods Are Damaged or Lost In Transit
- Damaged in Transit. Claims for damages sustained in transit should be made to ourselves immediately upon the goods arriving.
- Lost in Transit. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 15 working days of the estimated delivery date for UK orders and 25 working days of the estimated delivery date for overseas orders from the estimated date of arrival, please notify us of the problem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation By Us
We reserve the right to cancel the transaction between us if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
- we do not deliver to your area
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers
- you have asked us to deliver to an address that is not registered to your payment method
- you have asked us to make a fraudulent declaration in order to circumvent local taxes and Customs duty
- we have been advised to do so by PayPal or law enforcement authorities
If we do cancel your transaction we will notify you and refund to you as soon as possible any monies paid, but in any event within 5 working days of our notification of cancellation to you. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for inconvenience and/or disappointment suffered.