F1 enthusiasts will love this exquisite Lotus 78 resin model car crafted in 1:43 scale by GP Replicas. Measuring approximately 10.5 cm in length, it depicts the iconic #5 car that Mario Andretti raced in the 1977 F1 World Championship.
Accurately constructed with a resin body, this F1 Lotus model car utilises hand-fitted plastic parts for rendering the intricate details including the engine, suspension, and the cockpit interior whilst its high-quality paint finish is enhanced with precisely applied realistic decals of badges and markings. And, to round it all off, a crystal clear acrylic display case enhances the presentation of this miniature F1 car.
We consider that with this scale model car, GP Replicas has produced a stunning replica that oozes quality and detail. A must-have piece for adult collectors of F! model cars as well as making the perfect gift for any Classic Lotus aficionado.
- Accurate body profile
- High-quality paint finish
- Realistic badges and markings
- Hand-fitted intricate plastic parts
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed engine
- Detailed suspension and drivetrain
- Soft-feel slick tyres with sidewall markings
- Display case with leather insert in the plinth
- Outer matt board collectors box
- Includes additional sponsorship waterslide decals to fully complete the authentic look
|Length:||10.5 cm (approx.)|
|Limited:||Yes, 1 of 500
|Age Rating:||14+ ADULT COLLECTABLE
THIS IS NOT A TOY
* Livery and sponsorship (particularly tobacco) may vary from original due to licencing restrictions and local laws.