Created in 1:43 scale for Atlas Editions partwork/magazine series, 'Brazillian F1 Drivers Collection', this wonderful Brabham BT44B diecast model car authentically replicates the full-size original of in which Jose Carlos Pace won the 1975 F1 Brazilian Grand Prix.
Exhibiting surprising detail that you would normally only expect to find on more expensive branded models, this miniature car constructed from diecast metal with quality plastic parts measures approximately 11 cm in length and features realistic livery with sponsorship*, aero and mechanical parts, drivers name, and even the driver seated in the cockpit complete with seatbelts on.
Presented in an acrylic display case but, easily removable if preferred, this fantastic adult collectable represents amazing value and will make a great addition to your model car collection or be the perfect gift for a Brabham enthusiast or Carlos Pace fan.
- Realistic livery*
- Realistic aero parts
- Realistic mechanical parts
- Drivers name
- Driver figure seated in the cockpit
- Free-rolling wheels
- Non-retail packaging, ie: no box etc.
- Acrylic clear top display case (may be slightly scuffed and/or with light scratches)
- Model easily removable from the display base (triangular headed screwdriver may be required)
|Size, L x W x H:||
10.5 x 5 x 3 cm (approx.)
|Case Size, L x W x H:||
15 x 7.5 x 6.5 cm (approx.)
|Main Parts:||Diecast with plastics|
|Age Suitability:||14+ THIS IS NOT A TOY|
* Livery and sponsorship (particularly tobacco) may vary from original due to licencing restrictions and local laws.
Order by 1pm for Same Day Despatch (Mon-Fri)*
UK Economy Delivery
FREE on orders
UK Standard Delivery
|UK Tracked Delivery
1-2 days estimated
UK Express Delivery*
in the checkout