Created in 1:43 scale for editoralSol90 partwork/magazine series, 'Legends of Formula One', this wonderful Williams FW19 diecast model car authentically replicates the full-size original in which Jacques Villeneuve raced to become F1 World Champion in 1997.
Exhibiting surprising detail that you would normally only expect to find on more expensive branded models, this miniature car constructed from diecast metal with quality plastic parts measures approximately 10.5 cm in length and features realistic livery with sponsorship*, aero and mechanical parts, and cockpit complete with seatbelts.
Presented on a display base but, easily removable if preferred, this fantastic adult collectable represents amazing value and will make a great addition to your model car collection or be the perfect gift for a Williams F1 enthusiast or Jacques Villeneuve fan.
- Realistic livery*
- Realistic aero parts
- Realistic mechanical parts
- Cockpit detail
- Free-rolling wheels
- Non-retail packaging, ie: no box etc.
- Plastic display base
- Blister packed on backing card (may be slightly scuffed, dented and/or buckled)
- Model easily removable from the display base (screwdriver required)
|Size, L x W x H:||
10.5 x 5 x 3 cm (approx.)
|Base Size, L x W x H:||
13.5 x 7 x 0.5 cm (approx.)
|Main Parts:||Diecast with plastics|
|Age Suitability:||14+ THIS IS NOT A TOY|
* Livery and sponsorship (particularly tobacco) may vary from original due to licencing restrictions and local laws.