F1 enthusiasts will love this stunning Mercedes AMG Petronas W12 E Performance resin model car crafted in 1:43 scale by Spark. Measuring approximately 13 cm in length, it depicts, on its cooling down lap, the car with which Lewis Hamilton won the 2021 F1 Brazilian Grand Prix and is complete with the driver figure holding the Brazilian flag in the airflow above the cockpit.
Accurately constructed with a resin body, this Mercedes AMG model car utilises hand-fitted plastic parts for rendering the intricate details including the aero appendages, suspension, and the cockpit interior whilst its high-quality paint finish is enhanced with precisely applied realistic decals of badges and markings†. And, to round it all off, a crystal clear acrylic display case enhances the presentation of this miniature F1 car.
We consider that with this scale model car, Spark has produced an outstanding replica that oozes quality and detail. A must-have piece for adult collectors of F1 model cars as well as making the perfect gift for any Lewis Hamilton fan.
- Accurate body profile
- High-quality paint finish
- Realistic badges and markings†
- Hand-fitted intricate plastic parts
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed driver figure seated in the cockpit
- Driver figure holding a Brazilian flag
- Soft-feel slick tyres with sidewall markings
- Acrylic display case
|Vehicle Make:||Mercedes AMG
|Length (approx.):||13 cm|
|Main Material:||Resin + plastic parts|
|Release Date:||July 2022|
|Age Recommendation||Not Specified*|
|Age Warning:||Not suitable for children under 14 - small parts
* The manufacturer does not place an age recommendation/grading on this item but, as children develop at very different rates, it is the buyers' responsibility to assess the suitability of this item for the intended user.
† Livery and sponsorship may vary from the original due to licencing restrictions and local laws.