F1 enthusiasts will love this absolutely stunning McLaren MP4/4 resin model F1car produced in 1:18 scale by PremiumX Models. Accurately modelled on the car in which Ayrton Senna achieved his first F1 World Championship at the Japanese GP in 1988, it measures approximately 24cm in length and is pre-built, ready to be displayed.
Stunningly detailed and precisely constructed with a resin and plastic body, this McLaren-Honda model car makes use of individual hand-fitted quality plastic parts for the more intricate details including the engine cables, hoses and driver's seat belts which are revealed in all their glory when the upper bodywork is lifted off. A high-quality paint finish with precisely applied decals and pad printing of realistic badges and markings completes the look of this authentic miniature F1 car.
We consider that this scale model F1 car beautifully pays homage to the original with exacting levels of detail and quality. A beautiful replica of an iconic car that will appeal not only to adult model car collectors but, also be the perfect gift to bring joy to anyone with a passion for McLaren and Ayrton Senna.
- Accurate body profile
- High-quality paint finish
- Realistic badges and markings
- Hand-fitted intricate plastic parts
- Removable engine and cockpit bodywork
- Detailed cockpit gauges and controls
- Driver figure in authentic racesuit and helmet
- Separate part seatbetls
- Detailed engine and electronics
- Realistic engine cables and hoses
- Detailed brake discs and callipers
- Soft-feel wet weather tyres with sidewall markings
- Steerable wheels
- Free-rolling wheels
- Pre-formed polystyrene clam-shell
- Outer matt + gloss board printed collectors box
- Model easily removable from the clam-shell (screwdriver required)
- Includes additional sponsorship waterslide decals to fully complete the authentic look
|Size, L x W x H:||
24 x 12.5 x 6 cm (approx.)
|Age Suitability:||14+ ADULT COLLECTABLE - THIS IS NOT A TOY|