F1 enthusiasts will love this exquisite Lotus 88 resin model car crafted in 1:43 scale by GP Replicas. Measuring approximately 11 cm in length, it depicts the innovative twin chassis #12 car of Nigel Mansell that was banned from racing in the 1981 F1 World Championship.
Accurately constructed with a resin body, this F1 Lotus model car utilises hand-fitted plastic parts for rendering the intricate details including the engine, suspension, and the cockpit interior whilst its high-quality paint finish is enhanced with precisely applied realistic decals of badges and markings. And, to round it all off, a crystal clear acrylic display case enhances the presentation of this miniature F1 car.
We consider that with this scale model car, GP Replicas has produced a stunning replica that oozes quality and detail. A must-have piece for adult collectors of F! model cars as well as making the perfect gift for any Classic Lotus aficionado.
- Accurate body profile
- High-quality paint finish
- Realistic badges and markings
- Hand-fitted intricate plastic parts
- Detailed cockpit
- Soft-feel slick tyres with sidewall markings
- Display case with leather insert in the plinth
- Outer matt board collectors box
|Length (approx.):||11 cm|
|Main Material:||Resin + plastic parts|
|Limited Edition:||Yes - 1 of 500|
|Release Date:||May 2022|
|Age Recommendation||Not specified*|
|Age Warning:||Not suitable for children under 14 - small parts
* The manufacturer does not place an age recommendation/grading on this item but, as children develop at very different rates, it is the buyers' responsibility to assess the suitability of this item for the intended user.
* Livery and sponsorship (particularly tobacco) may vary from the original due to licencing restrictions and local laws.