Created in 1:43 scale for Atlas Editions partwork/magazine series, 'Brazillian F1 Drivers Collection', this wonderful Lotus 72D diecast model car authentically replicates the full-size original of Team Lotus in which Emerson Fittipaldi competed in the 1971 F1 German Grand Prix.
Exhibiting surprising detail that you would normally only expect to find on more expensive branded models, this miniature car constructed from diecast metal with quality plastic parts measures approximately 10 cm in length and features realistic livery with sponsorship*, aero and mechanical parts, drivers name, and even the driver seated in the cockpit complete with seatbelts on,
Presented in an acrylic display case but, easily removable if preferred, this fantastic adult collectable represents amazing value and will make a great addition to your model car collection or be the perfect gift for a Lotus F1 enthusiast or Emo fan.
- Realistic livery*
- Realistic aero parts
- Realistic mechanical parts
- Drivers name
- Driver figure seated in the cockpit
- Free-rolling wheels
- Non-retail packaging, ie: no box etc.
- Acrylic clear top display case (may be slightly scuffed and/or with light scratches)
- Model easily removable from the display base (triangular headed screwdriver may be required)
|Size, L x W x H:||
10 x 5 x 2.5 cm (approx.)
|Case Size, L x W x H:||
15 x 7.5 x 6.5 cm (approx.)
|Main Parts:||Diecast with plastics|
|Age Suitability:||14+ THIS IS NOT A TOY|
* Livery and sponsorship (particularly tobacco) may vary from original due to licencing restrictions and local laws.