Rally enthusiasts won't fail to be impressed with this awesome Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC diecast model car produced in 1:43 scale by IXO Models®. Accurately modelled on the #11 car in which Thierry Neuville and co-driver Nicolas Gilsoul won the 2020 Monte Carlo Rally; it measures approximately 9.5cm in length and is pre-built, ready to be displayed either in or out of the display case included.
Constructed with a die-cast metal body, this Hyundai model car makes use of hand-fitted plastic parts for the more intricate details including the grille, lights, and interior. A high-quality paint finish with precisely applied decals of the livery completes the look of this authentic miniature rally car.
We consider that this scale model car beautifully pays homage to the original and represents great value at this price point given its level of detail and quality which extends to the case and box. A superb replica that will appeal not only to adult model car collectors but, also be the perfect gift to bring joy to anyone with a passion for modern WRC cars, particularly the i20.
- Accurate body profile
- High-quality paint finish
- Realistic livery*
- Hand-fitted intricate plastic parts
- Interior dials and controls detail
- Roll cage detail
- Free-rolling wheels
- Acrylic clear top display case
- Outer matt board cut-out window box
- Model easily removable from the display base (screwdriver required)
|Size, L x W x H:||
9.5 x 4.5 x 3 cm (approx.)
|Case Size, L x W x H:||
15 x 7.5 x 7 cm (approx.)
|Material:||Diecast metal with plastic parts|
|Age Suitability:||14+ ADULT COLLECTIBLE - THIS IS NOT A TOY|
* Livery and sponsorship (particularly tobacco) may vary from original due to licencing restrictions and local laws.