Created in 1:43 scale for Atlas Editions partwork/magazine series, 'Ferrari F1 Collection', this wonderful Ferrari 312B2 diecast model car authentically replicates the full-size original in which Clay Regazzoni competed in the 1971 F1 World Championship.
Exhibiting surprising detail that you would normally only expect to find on more expensive branded models, this miniature racing car constructed from diecast metal with quality plastic parts measures approximately 10 cm in length and features realistic livery with sponsorship*, aero and mechanical parts, drivers name and cockpit complete with seatbelts.
Presented on a plastic display base but, easily removable if preferred, this fantastic model F1 car is amazing value; desirable to collectors, car enthusiasts and F1 fans alike as well as being a great gift idea.
- Realistic livery*
- Realistic aero parts
- Realistic mechanical parts
- Drivers name
- Cockpit detail
- Free-rolling wheels
- Model-specific plastic display base
- Matt board full-colour printed collectors box
- Model easily removable from the display base (triangular headed screwdriver may be required)
|Size, L x W x H:||
10 x 5 x 2.5 cm (approx.)
|Base Size, L x W x H:||
14.5 x 7.5 x 1 cm (approx.)
|Main Parts:||Diecast with plastics|
|Age Suitability:||14+ THIS IS NOT A TOY|
* Livery and sponsorship (particularly tobacco) may vary from original due to licencing restrictions and local laws.