Created in 1:43 scale for Atlas Editions partwork/magazine series, 'Ferrari F1 Collection', this wonderful Ferrari 156 diecast model car authentically replicates the full-size original displaying the no. 4 in which Wolfgang von Trips tragically lost his life in the 1961 Italian Grand Prix at Monza.
Exhibiting surprising detail that you would normally only expect to find on more expensive branded models, this miniature racing car constructed from diecast metal with quality plastic parts measures approximately 9 cm in length and features realistic livery*, mechanical parts and even dial and gauges in the cockpit.
Presented on a plastic display base but, easily removable if preferred, this fantastic model F1 car is amazing value; desirable to collectors, car enthusiasts and F1 fans alike as well as being a great gift idea.
- Realistic livery*
- Realistic mechanical parts
- Realistic cockpit dials and gauges
- Free-rolling wheels
- Model-specific plastic display base
- Matt board full-colour printed collectors box
- Model easily removable from the display base (triangular headed screwdriver may be required)
|Size, L x W x H:||
9 x 3.5 x 2.5 cm (approx.)
|Base Size, L x W x H:||
14.5 x 7.5 x 1 cm (approx.)
|Main Parts:||Diecast with plastics|
|Age Suitability:||14+ THIS IS NOT A TOY|
* Livery and sponsorship (particularly tobacco) may vary from original due to licencing restrictions and local laws.
Order by 3 pm Monday-Thursday and 1pm on Friday for same day despatch*
FREE on orders
in the checkout