Crafted in 1:10 scale by Schuco, this exquisite BMW R75 + Sidecar diecast model motorcycle authentically replicates the full-size original as used by the German Army during World War II.
Stunningly detailed and precisely constructed from a host of intricate individual diecast and quality plastic parts, this miniature motorcycle and sidecar combination measures approximately 21cm in length and has realistic features including sprung seats, opening panniers, slatted sidecar flooring and even a genuine Wehrmacht Heer number plate, WH 44612.
Presented in a collectors box, this exceptional item will be coveted by collectors, military enthusiasts and motorcycle lovers alike as well as being a great gift idea.
- Sprung motorcycle seats
- Soft-feel sidecar seat
- Opening panniers
- Realistic engine cables and pipes
- Authentic floor slats in the sidecar
- Soft-feel tyres with sidewall markings
- Movable steering
- Free-rolling wheels
- Genuine Wehrmacht Heer number plate
- Pre-formed polystyrene clam-shell
- Outer gloss board collectors box
- Model easily removable from the clam-shell (screwdriver required)
|Size, L x W x H:||
21 x 16 x 11 cm (approx.)
|Main Parts:||Diecast + plastic|