Created in 1:5 scale by De Agostini, this awesome Alex Criville Replica Shoei Helmet authentically replicates the full-size original as raced in during the 1999 500 GP World Championship.
Exhibiting surprising detail that you would normally only expect to find on more expensive branded models, this miniature helmet constructed from plastic measures approximately 5 cm in height and features a realistic design with sponsorship* and an opening dark tinted visor.
Presented in an acrylic display case but, easily removable if preferred, this officially licenced replica helmet is amazing value; desirable to collectors, bike enthusiasts and MotoGP fans alike as well as being a great gift idea.
- Realistic design*
- Opening dark tinted visor
- Non-retail packaging, ie: no box etc.
- Acrylic clear top display case (may be slightly scuffed and/or with light scratches)
- Model easily removable from the display base
|Size, D x W x H:||
6.5 x 5 x 5 cm (approx.)
|Case Size, L x W x H:||
8.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 cm (approx.)
|Age Suitability:||14+ THIS IS NOT A TOY|
* Livery and sponsorship (particularly tobacco) may vary from original due to licencing restrictions and local laws.
- Order by 2 pm Monday-Thursday and 1 pm on Friday for same day despatch
- Free UK Economy delivery on orders over £50
- Hassle-free 30-day returns*
|UK Economy Delivery
(2-5 days by courier)
FREE on orders
|UK Standard Delivery
(2-5 days by Royal Mail)
|UK Next Day* Delivery
(next business day by Royal Mail)
in the checkout
At Diecast Model Centre, it is our aim to bring you the best possible value, and although we believe that our prices are amongst the best that you'll find, we offer a Price Match Promise just in case you find your desired item at a cheaper price elsewhere, and if you do, we'll match - or better - that price subject to the conditions of our Price Match Promise.